Silicone Painting Starter Kit
This is a one-off offer, I have made up some silicone painting starter kits - everything you will need to get started painting your silicone baby doll blank kit ... contains:
- at least 16 bottles of SAM silicone paint pigments in dropper bottles, these bottles are normally sold at £45 for a pack of 5 so there is around £250 worth of stock here. All colours different and all colours are useful for painting your silicone baby. Enough here to complete your baby doll ... reds and browns for mottling and tinting skin tones, blues for veining and shadowing, yellow for correcting colours and giving extra fleshy appearance with a wash, pale pink for nail tips.
- A pack of A and B in Smooth-on Psycho Paint - these are packaged by Smooth On in the standard size you would purchase from the suppliers, it is not split and poured into smaller bottles. This is the exact pack you would buy from Bentleys for around £22 and has only recently been purchased so is fresh stock.
- A tub of SAM SFP (SAM Finishing Powder) a top quality modern matting powder for finishing your baby.
- A soft mop brush for you to use with matting powder.
- Two platinum silicone sponges for painting and dabbing techniques, made by Carolyn Doughty Dolls and not available elsewhere, these sponges are guaranteed to be safe for use with platinum silicone.
- UK ONLY ... A small bottle of Bob Ross Odorless Thinner - for thinning your paints. PLEASE NOTE IF YOU ARE PURCHASING THIS SET FROM OVERSEAS I WILL HAVE TO TAKE THIS BOTTLE OF THINNER OUT OF THE KIT FOR SHIPPING AS THERE ARE COMPLEX RULES AND IT WOULD BE EASIER FOR YOU TO PURCHASE YOUR SOLVENT IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY.
- A small pack of paint brushes suitable for use with silicone paints.
- Two pairs of vinyl gloves in Large size, suitable for use with platinum silicone.
- A small selection of mixing sticks, mixing pots, different applicators suitable for use with silicone paints.
- An information leaflet about using and mixing silicone paints.
This bumper pack of goodies if bought separately would cost you over £250. I am offering just a few of these packs and when they are gone, I won't be making any more packs up so if you are interested in starting out with silicone painting this is a really good offer.